Who we’re looking for
Our awesome startup is looking for a skilled freelance graphic designer to make changes to existing design mock-ups and create new design mock-ups according to our instructions.
Our ideal candidate
- has created website designs for desktop and mobile
- works on website mock-ups in Adobe Photoshop (we may transition to using Adobe Illustrator, but we are producing website mock-ups in Photoshop at the moment)
- is extremely comfortable working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- understands that 1px misalignments in mock-ups are unacceptable
- reads directions carefully
- is extremely responsive to email
Who we are
CrowdMed is revolutionizing healthcare by harnessing ‘the wisdom of crowds’ to help solve even the world’s most difficult medical cases quickly and accurately online.
After 4 years of development and refinement, CrowdMed’s patented prediction market technology can suggest diagnoses to real-world medical cases that have stumped doctors for years. Instead of relying on individual physicians, CrowdMed harnesses the collective intelligence of hundreds of Medical Detectives (MD’s) to produce astonishingly accurate diagnostic suggestions in just days.
Our talented team of developers, designers, medical experts and researchers is led by Jared Heyman, a 15-year Internet technology veteran. His last company, the online market research firm Infosurv, is a multi-million dollar success and serves hundreds of clients around the globe.
Our advisors include Philip Rosedale, legendary Silicon Valley entrepreneur and founder of Second Life, Clare Martorana, 12-year veteran of WebMD with titles including General Manager and Editor-at-Large, and David Cummings, Founder of Pardot.
Our investors include some of the top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley, such as NEA, Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator.
Send a link to your online portfolio and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.